READY—SET—WALK FOR SAFE AND AFFORDABLE HOUSING
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8TH NOON-3:00
Hand Up for Housing Walk Checklist
- Pick Up a Registration Packet at the Matthew 25 Table in Calvin Hall.
- Get your family, friends, and or co-worker teams together and raise money for housing.
- On the 8th– Plan to buy lunch from the Table Grace Food Truck.
- Check-in at the Registration/ Treasures Tables.
- Pick up your T-shirt, free popcorn, and water.
- Take part in the Kick off to the Walk Ceremony and Ribbon Cutting.
- The 1.25 Miles Walk begins at 1:00 p.m.
Why Raise Funds for inCOMMON and Youth Emergency Services?
(Reminder- 100% of the funds raised are donated to assist the two non-profits) inCOMMON provides high-quality and affordable apartments designed to build caring communities and lift up neighborhoods.
Youth Emergency Services (YES) assists youth experiencing homelessness and near homelessness by providing critically needed resources that support them in their desire to be self-sufficient.
Stop by the After Walk Festival Located on 34th Street
Visit community-based non-profits, business sponsors, inCOMMON and Youth Emergency Services tables, and child-focused activities.
Looking Forward to Seeing You at the Walk!!